Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh right. I'm back. :)

Yeah. I'm back. :) After more than a month-long hiatus. Something to celebrate, (for me, at least) huh? Don't worry. I missed myself too. =))

My last post was when Ma'm Fatsy left for Japan. :( That's not even near the end of the second semester yet. Before I was able to leave for Korea on the eve of April, I've gotta take a lot of advanced tests. That's what started "it" all. I am rushed on my exams, and while I'm staying at Korea, I'm still working on our machine problems due on the finals week. Half-vacation for me, I guess. =))

But it didn't end there. Six hours after landing here at the Philippines, I took another set of late tests... aside from the poster for Physics 71 that I've gotta finish editing before the 15th. Facebook doesn't excite me either... it's because every time I log in, I am reminded of lots of things I still have to do. HAHA But it's still necessary since I communicate with my block mates through it; seems that I have no other choice. :(

On April 15, Monday, I was supposed to leave early in the morning with my mom and sister for the AWANA Summer Camp at Nasugbu, Batangas. Unfortunately, I still have to take an exam at 1 PM and at the same time pass our printed poster for Physics... So I was able to leave Manila at 7 PM already, with my father driving me to Batangas. Never really had a complete vacation experience. :))

And one of the biggest things I missed this summer was our block's trip to the Tribiana property at Nueva Ecija! Why, after staying at Gio's vast mansion, resort, gasoline station, etc., my friends weren't able to eat normally at their own houses. xD As estimated by them, at least 10,000php was spent for their entire overnight stay at Gionelle's. :( Too bad I wasn't able to come. </3 Let's blame my exams, HUHU.

After coming back from the camp on April 18... Tada! Tomorrow's the first day of classes, April 19. No rest for my extraordinary body! =)) And until now, my summer load's heavy as ever. Gotta memorize 37 derivatives and 37 integrals + n physics formulas (I really don't know how many, exactly)... Super thank you, Math 74 and Physics 72! Plus left-over exams in CMSC 130. Whyyy. :(

Another thing, I've been spending a few idle times on reading stories on Wattpad. :)) Influenced by the sister of a godchild. [Is that how you call them? I mean... I'm one of the godmothers of that child.] =)) HAHA Whatever. Hi Miguel! I miss you and Ceejay already. :p See you on my birthday! ;)

And hey, before I forget. I'm planning my whole 18th birthday program by myself. =)) Thank God there's Hannah as my assistant... but all the ideas are still coming from me.

I won't be able to write detailed posts on my summer adventure [for the mean time], so fans, you just wait 'til my 18th birthday's over. ;) I missed blogging, so here's a short post after being silent for quite sometime! :)

P.S. By the way. The "it" on the second paragraph refers to my heavy load (lots of things to do), the main reason why I wasn't able to update this. :( Really sorry guys. Hope you understand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have somethin' to say? :)