Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ERD - Entity Relationship Diagram

Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

Definition: An entity-relationship diagram is a specialized graphic that illustrates the relationships between entities in a database.*

*definition source: databases.about.com/cs/specificproducts/g/er.htm

In our ComSci 127 subject, our very handsome (joke!) professor, Mr. Marvin Ignacio, required us to create an ERD for our projects. :)) It is my first time to create such a thing, so I made one together with my project partner: Lean Godffrey Rada. He is a programming god; he had been learning C since his first year high school. :> By this time he is already creating various apps including games and utilities for our university computerized registration system. :3 By the way, if you want you can follow him on Twitter: @Kalabasa_

I used a free online software to create an ERD. Here's the result:


PhilHealth Claim Form 1 ERD


I know the design looks lame, and I'm sorry for that. As I've said, it is my first time to create one. =)) Sorry.

Looks like this would be my last post for July. At least I was able to write three. :> Good thing I felt the need to do one today. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have somethin' to say? :)