Thursday, February 21, 2013

For George

Happy [insert age here] Birthday Yoshi*!

I greeted Yoshi with only a simple text message. No other greetings on Facebook or in person. Why? Because this blog's title and URL is dedicated to Yoshi. And I don't want to make myself a burden anymore. I'm sad that I was not able to give a gift. :(

You might not understand anything about these things I'm posting about Yoshi... But thanks for reading my posts anyway. There isn't much to talk about the week that just passed since my last post and nothing too significant pushed me enough to create another until this one. I guess my goal to make this blog my diary won't be reached. Last night I was supposed to write about my close bud who I felt I just had a fight with, but I'm too busy dueling so I'll just do it tonight. He asked me to help him with Chem. He knew from the very start that I dislike Physics and Chem, so I just replied that I hate Chem. I wouldn't put the whole convo here but to me it seems that we ended up fighting. I said sorry and he said it's okay, but I really feel as if he's still mad at me during that time. So I just let it be and logged out of Facebook.

This morning he met me on my way to DPSM and we've said our hi's to each other, so I think the conflict's solved. My ego's like that; I don't want anyone angry with me, so I usually say sorry, even if it's not my fault at all. I just don't like fights. :| Hi Lolo, you know that I'm talking about you. :) We're good pals again. ;)

Today's also the birthday of one of my kids, George Evan Dungca. :D And this post is dedicated to him. Happy birthday, son! You know that I love you, so don't be sad anymore; and you still have to give me my chocolates, okay? :))

Shortest post so far. =)) I'm goin' to play Yu-Gi-Oh! and build up my deck so 'til my next post. Sorry, fans. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have somethin' to say? :)