Thursday, February 07, 2013

A Week Before Heart's Day...

...I created my very first blog. Methinks I'm just tryin' to relax, before I go do my homework and chores. :)) Not really sure what I'm gonna blog about, I looked at my watch and it said 2-7. Then I realized it's only a week before Valentine's. Although my mind's still thinking of everything that happened last week.

That was DPSM week, just so you know. 

What I experienced in our department's celebration this year was way too different than last year, even though I'm already a little bit involved in the film production. First, I felt closer with my other batchmates. After all the bonding and arguments we had at Forbes/Diliman/Astral/UP Manila (of course), it didn't matter to me if we win or lose... just thinking about the moments we shared made me happy. :')

Second, I got the chance to be closer with someone. :)) Never thought of this person before. No crush/any other feeling you might think I had... let me clear that out. I just enjoyed the company. Or maybe it's just the feeling that I've missed... Having someone talking/sharing things about themselves. I really don't know but I just feel trusted when someone does that. =))

Me surprised myself when I found out that I'm almost stalking this person. -__-" The idea of me doing this has really driven me nuts. :)) Oh well. This is nothing, though. But I'll surely miss this year's DPSM week. It's a memorable one for me. ;)

Third... Hnn. I think I'm not goin' to say this one. :p

That's all for my first post. Yeah. \m/

P.S. I would like to dedicate this one for my Lolo Jurs, who asked me to create my own blog. :D Here it is, Mr. Juriel Ramirez! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have somethin' to say? :)