Saturday, September 21, 2013

When The Word "KK" Was Coined ✌

...it signaled the birth of HTHT. =))

I woke up early last Monday morning to prepare for Azeus Systems Philippines Limited's Company Talk regarding internship on their company, since our batch is already on our junior year. I'd be riding with my dad going there because the place is near his office. Arriving at 2 minutes before 8 AM, I still had time to check out my Twitter, Facebook, and Blogger while I'm waiting for my block mates to reach MRT's Shaw Boulevard station.

I'm the first one from the block to set foot at the Philippine Stock Exchange Centre (or Tektite)... so I waited for a few more minutes when Sam and JC arrived there through a taxi. I just gotta mention that I liked their paired blue outfits that day, which made them look more gorgeous as a couple. 

Fast forward to the end of the session with Azeus; we took an exam good for one hour and after that they provided each one of us a Fully Loaded Meal from KFC! It was one of the nice things that happened that day. =)) #freeLunch

We went to SM MegaMall afterwards and from there, HTHT* visited some clothing stores and when we got tired wandering for almost an hour, we decided to go to Jhai's residence -- which is also in Pasig. Bought J. Co donuts on the way to the FX terminal and had fun in the joyride to Jhai's. #htht

Too bad I had to leave earlier than the others because I have to go to Loyola. (my usual Monday routine) But yeah... I love this group. <3


KT [Kaibigang Tunay] #HTHT
From left to right:
Jhai, AJi, JC, Arianne, Franz, Lizette, Ron, Ace, Jared! (Jhai's bro), Tita, Sam
Jodie, Hana, and KatDat are missing!

Today is a special day, since it is John Carlo's birthday! He treated us at Hainanese delights and before that they played L4D2; unfortunately, I have to attend AWANA from 3-5pm so I missed that game. Maybe next time. :>


JC's birthday #HBDpaye
L to R: Arianne, Lizette, JC, Sam, Ron, Franz, Jodie, Ace, Gio
I'm the photographer, so... :)) We missd Jhai, Tita, Hana & KatDat! :(





I would not accept anything in exchange for my friendship with these people. ✌

HTHT is an acronym for "Heart-To-Heart Talk." We usually share very similar insights... especially when it comes to KK. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have somethin' to say? :)